Sunday, 13 December 2009
Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Asia : J'ai bien aimé éplucher et couper les légumes du pot-au-feu, et j'ai adoré le manger !
Olivier : C'était rigolo, les oignons faisaient pleurer et j'ai adoré mettre la viande dans le grand chaudron.
Carla et Etienne : ... et quand les parents sont venus le manger !
And good cooking to all of you :)
Wednesday, 7 October 2009
Look forward to hearing from everyone else..!
All the best,
Sunday, 27 September 2009
3 slices white bread
25g soft margarine
Serve with custard cream or just on its own
Put the oven on gas 4 electris 150c - to pre heat the oven
2. remove the crusts and spread margarine on each side of the bread
3. Cut each slice into quarters
4. Put half the bread into a dish and add the sultanas and half the sugar
5. Cover the remaining bread and sprinkle with the rest of the sugar
6. Beat the egg with the milk and pour over the bread. Leave for 15mins
7. put into the oven and cook for 30mins until set and golden
Here is our video - Enjoy !
Sunday, 23 August 2009
Monday, 6 July 2009
Half a kg short pasta,
250 g mozzarella cheese,
4 or 5 big tomatoes.
1 can of tuna,
olive oil, basil
1.Boil 4 litres of water and salt it when it bubbles
2.Put the pasta inside the water and boil it for ten minutes
3.( the cooking time depends on the type of pasta)
4.In the meantime cut all the ingredients into cubes
5.When the pasta is cooked, strain it completely
6.Season it and add all the ingredients
7.Mix and put it in the fridge for several hours
8.Now that summer is hot here in Italy, this pasta is fantastic!
9. Enjoy your meal and have a nice holiday!
Here is our video uploaded into Youtube :
Here is a version for those schools that cannot access Youtube